Northern Car Carriers Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Northern Car Carriers Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from: September 2018
What we collect
We only collect, record and store data which may be required to fulfil the requirements of
our customers or comply with legal requirements, and may include
· full name, address, title.
· contact information including email address, telephone numbers, delivery address and billing address
· demographic information such as postcode.
· other relevant information i.e. services you have purchased and related items
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information in connection with the operation of our business and for no other purpose, to understand your needs and to provide you with the best possible service.
We only use your personal data when the law allows us to do so. Most commonly, we will use and share your personal data in the following instances:
· When we need to perform a contract we are entering into or have entered into with you or a contract providing vehicles or other services to you. If we or our sub-contractors deliver a vehicle to you we will securely store the personal data we hold about you, share it with our sub-contractors (but with no one else, and for no other purpose than in relation to the delivery of your vehicle(s), unless required or allowed by law or regulation)
· Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
· Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website or send promotional emails about service enhancements.
· Northern Car Carriers Ltd. may employ the services of other parties when dealing with certain processes necessary in the operation of our Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
· Any Data required by such parties is only used by them to perform the services that we request. All other use is strictly prohibited.
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when websites set or access cookies. If you disable cookies some parts of this website may not function properly.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have
your permission or are required by law to do so.
We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Northern Car Carriers Ltd
27 Ardvanagh Meadows
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.